The Windsor knot : a novel / SJ Bennett.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Tunkhannock.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Tunkhannock Public Library||F BEN (Text)||31650000555487||Adult Fiction||Recently Returned||-|
|Donated by Marian Stroka|
- ISBN: 9780063050006 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0063050005 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 274 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2021
The first book in a highly original and clever new crime series featuring Queen Elizabeth II as an amateur detective who solves crimes in secret while carrying out her royal duties. Spring, 2016. Queen Elizabeth is at Windsor Castle in advance of her 90th birthday celebrations. When a guest is found dead in one of the Castle bedrooms, the scene suggests the young Russian pianist strangled himself, but a badly tied knot leads MI5 to suspect foul play was involved. Unhappy at the handling of the case and concerned for her staff's morale, the monarch--with help from her Assistant Private Secretary, Rozie Oshodi, a British Nigerian and recent officer in the Royal Horse Artillery--begins making inquiries to bring a murderer to justice.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Elizabeth II, Queen of Great Britain, 1926- > Fiction.
Windsor Castle > Fiction.
Nigerians > Great Britain > Fiction.
Russians > Great Britain > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Her majesty the Queen investigates ; Book 1
- Bennett. S. J. (Sophia J.), author. Her majesty the Queen investigates ; Book 1.